- We aim to dispatch parcel from Monday to Thursday only.
- Orders placed and paid after 4:00 PM on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be sent on Monday because our courier don’t deliver during weekends.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be sent on Tuesday.
- All orders received and paid on Monday will be sent on Wednesday.
- Please be advised that during busy periods e.g. Christmas, New Year & Easter you should allow an extra 1-2 days for dispatch & eventual delivery.
- All deliveries in the UK are usually done Monday – Friday only (excluding weekends). On some occasion they may deliver on a Saturday during busy periods **
• Delivery charge is £2.99 upto 2Kgs including packaging or £5.99 upto 10Kgs including packaging. Delivery within 2-3 working days after dispatch by courier tracked and signed for.
• Any delivery with frozen order will be automatically charge £7.99 and sent by NEXT DAY delivery service.
• For orders over 10kgs upto 20kgs will be charge £7.99 and will be sent by NEXT DAY delivery service.
AB31-38, AB40-56, BT, Channel Islands, HS, IM, IV1-28, 30-32, 36, 40-49, 51, 55, 56 63, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-38, 41-49, 60-78, PH4-44, 49, 50, GY1
• Deliveries on above postcodes are only possible with Royal Mail, maximum upto 2kg per parcel which will be charge £2.99 but please contact us to do the ordering.
• We don’t ship to Europe or abroad at the moment.
• The minimum for Free Home Deliver is £30.00.
• We will charge £3 if your order is under £30.00.
• Once we received your order, it will be arranged and reserved except frozen products which we will only reserve and prepare 24hrs before delivery.
• If you wish to cancel your order, you must do 24hrs before the scheduled delivery otherwise we will charge 100% of your total invoice.
• We will only deliver your order to the delivery address in your invoice. Any changes or redirection must be informed to us 24hrs before the scheduled delivery, otherwise you will be charge £3 for late redirection or change of delivery address.
• All deliveries are door to door BUT we don’t go inside the buildings, flats, apartment or hotel due to security purposes.
• We prefer cash on delivery, but we do accept bank transfer and must be made before delivery and personal cheque to be name to JLC-MIG (UK) Limited. In the event that the cheque payment bounce, there will be an additional £30 on top of the invoice amount.
• For any discrepancies or shortage or damage on your order, you must bring to our attention within 24 hours with the copy of the delivery invoice otherwise you will not be entertain.
• Any credit or balances which is not paid within the agreed payment schedule will be charge 8% monthly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All frozen and glasses orders are at buyers own risk.