DELIVERY INFORMATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
*** ORDER BY POST:
- We aim to dispatch parcels from Monday to Thursday only. However, on some occasions, we may dispatch parcels with only dry goods on Friday.
- Orders placed and paid after 12:00 (Noon) on Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be sent on Monday.
- Orders placed and paid on Sunday and Monday will be sent on Tuesday.
- Orders placed and paid before 12:00 (Noon) Tuesday to Thursday will be dispatched same day.
- All deliveries in the UK are usually done Monday – Friday only (excluding weekends). On some occasion they may deliver on a Saturday during busy periods.
- All orders will be sent via standard delivery – no freezer van or freezing equipment or packaging.
- All frozen, breads, glass and perishable goods (fresh fruits & vegetables) orders are at Buyers Own Risk – No return, No exchange and No refund will be given in case of damaged, leakage or expiration of products in case of delay in transit.
- For any problem with breads, fresh fruits, vegetables, and other concern please provide photographic evidence of each item/s within 24 hours of receiving your parcel. Send to our email: email@example.com or our Facebook Page otherwise no refund or no compensation to be given.
- All orders via courier are uninsured. If you would like to insure, please let us know and we will confirm to you before dispatching your order.
- We will email you the tracking number of your order as soon as we have dispatched your parcel, make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid going to spam or junk mail folder.
- All our parcels are part of a self-tracking service that the customer would have to check the tracking themselves.
- If you have missed your delivery and if the parcel has returned to us, you are responsible for the postage of resending it. Cancellation of order due to this will incur £5 charge plus total cost of any perishable products.
- All orders with Royal Mail postage will be sent without tracking number, we will only provide proof of posting. Please select other postage or contact us if you required tracking number. If in case of loss, we can’t provide any compensation or refund.
- All orders are final. Any cancellation will be charged another £5.
- All orders sent by post via UPS, Yodel, DPD, DHL, Fedex, Parcelforce, Royal Mail and EVRI does not guarantee collections and deliveries.
- Postage is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Postage is £2.99 up to 1Kg including packaging, delivery within 2-5 working days after dispatched.
- Any orders with breads, frozen, fresh fruits or fresh vegetables or perishable products up to 5Kgs including packaging will be automatically charge £7.99 and will be sent by UPS – Standard or appropriate courier. Delivery is approximately 1-2 working days.
- For orders over 5Kgs up to 20Kgs including packaging will be charge £8.99, depending on its size, and will be sent by UPS – Standard or appropriate courier. Delivery is approximately 1-2 working days.
- Postage is subject to change at any time without any prior notice. Please contact us for the most updated postage charge.
- Deliveries are not guaranteed.
- AB31-38, AB40-56, BT, Channel Islands, HS, IM, IV1-28, 30-32, 36, 40-49, 51, 55, 56 63, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-38, 41-49, 60-78, PH4-44, 49, 50, GY1.
- Deliveries on above postcodes are only possible with Royal Mail, maximum upto 2kg per parcel which will be charge £2.99 but please contact us to do the ordering.
- We don’t ship to Europe or abroad at the moment.
*** HOME DELIVERY:
- Above schedules are subject to change at any time. Final schedule will be posted on our Facebook page and Jheff FilFoods Facebook account.
- The minimum order for free home delivery is £40.00 but in some areas is £50.00 depending how remote your area is.
- Deadline of ordering is 4PM a day before the scheduled delivery or first 40 addresses only. Any orders after 4PM will not be guaranteed to be included.
- Once we received your order, it will be arranged and reserved except frozen products which we will only reserve and prepare 24 hours before delivery.
- All orders are FINAL. Any cancellation will be charged accordingly. If cancelled 24 hours before scheduled delivery the charge is £5.00. If cancelled within 24 hours before the scheduled delivery the charge is £10.00. And if cancelled on the day of delivery, the charge is £10.00 plus all the frozen or perishable products. To cancel your order, please only email to: email@example.com
- We will only deliver your order to the delivery address in your invoice. Any changes or redirection must be informed to us 24 hours before the scheduled delivery, otherwise you will be charge £5 for late redirection or change of delivery address.
- If you have missed your delivery and wish to cancel, the charge will be £5.00 plus all the frozen and perishable products. Also, we will forfeit your COD option for your next 3 deliveries.
- All deliveries are only door to door. We DO NOT enter inside a building, flat, apartment or hotel due to security purposes.
- If you are not the one receiving your order, please provide name and contact number of the person receiving your order for coordination and ETA as we need to contact you and confirm that someone will be there to receive, otherwise we will not come.
- Due to the increasing demands of products and we have a store which is open 7 days a week, we may not be able to provide all your ordered products. However, we may try to replace it with a similar product or similar brand or similar flavour/essence. Please indicate in the NOTE section if you are not willing to us to do replacement/substitution. And we will deduct this to your total or refund you.
- We prefer cash on delivery, but we do accept bank transfer. This must be made before delivery.
- Effective 01 July 2021 we do not accept any cheque payments.
- Any dishonoured cheques will be charged to you at £30 per representation.
- For any discrepancies or shortage or damage on your order, you must bring to our attention within 24 hours with the copy of the delivery invoice.
- Any credit or balances which is not paid within the agreed payment schedule will be charge 8% monthly and £30 administration charge.
- FilFoods retains title to the goods until full payment has been made.